11th Annual Goats Gallop 5k
Race Date: Saturday October 13, 2018 registration 5:30AM – 6:45AM
5K Race Line-Up: 6:45AM & Starting Time: 7:00AM
- Timing Services: Bib Numbers, Chip Timing, Certified Course, Race Clock at Mile Markers & Race Results Posted.
- USATF – Certified Course TN12027MS
- Registration Tables will be set-up at the farmers market pavilion.
- Runners are asked to park at the ‘Old Murray Farms’ field, off of East Hill Street.
- Starting Line: near Rock Creek off First Ave North / Farmington Road in Lewisburg, TN 37091
- Finish Line: Rock Creek River Trail near bridge & parking field
- Awards at Rock Creek Park at 8AM around main stage (or when last 5K participant finishes race)
- Applications & Checks can be mailed to: The City of Lewisburg c/o Goats Gallop 5K – 131 East Commerce St Lewisburg, TN 37091
- 5K Pre-Registration (early registration discounts end 10/6/2018)
- $20 until 10/6/2018
- ** $2 discount for Marshall County Students (K-12) // $2 discount for senior citizen (65 & over)
- ** $2 discount per person on Training Groups of 10 or more (Group Discount Form)
- On-Line pre-registration available until 10/13/2018
- 5K Race Day Fee (10/13/2018) – $25 (5:30AM – 6:45AM)
- Post Race Refreshments – Water, Fruit, etc…
- Over All Awards for Male & Female Runner and Age Groups & Walker Over-All Awards
- T-shirt the day of the race for all runners, walkers or people who just make an entry fee donation while supplies last.
Thanks to everyone that participated in the 2016 Goats Gallop 5k!
2016 Goats Gallop 5K Trophy Winners (Left to Right): OVERALL WINNER – Michah Willoughby (18:47); Male OverAll Runner – Kolten Johnson (18:51); Female
OverAll Runner -Ruthie Fults (22:42); Male Masters – Terry Edmonds (21:44); Female Masters – Annette Voegtlin (23:01); OverAll Kid – Caden Cross (22:38); OverAll Walker – Michael Reed (41:54).
The Age Group winners for runners/walker & age groups can be found at http://www.amatteroftiming.com/.
Thank You to the Coach Steely & the Tigerettes for coming out & volunteering to director the runners!! The Tigerettes have volunteered every year for the 5K.